Search This Blog

Monday, August 8, 2011

Miss Ruby Red Review


Ruby seems to be inducing clients to put hand to keyboard, as Stiletto has received some wonderful emails from clients the last weeks since Ruby has been on roster.  This one, we received from Laurence on Friday.  Thanks Laurence!


Hi there,
I just wanted you to pass on my thanks again to Ruby for making my day/week/month. What first caught my eye was here beaming smile and friendly attitude. Going up the stairs of heaven her fantastic personality came shining through, not to mention being able to admire her beautiful physique all wrapped up in sexy ruby red dress. After much umming on my behalf, Ruby was kind enough to help make up my mind on how we should spend our time. I was not to regret her input. Her service is second to none. Very passionate and affectionate. However, she is not all 'girl next door'. Her dirty girl also made an appearance. What a knock out! I haven't had that good a time in long time. Ruby did everything with a smile on her face and that made it even more fantastic. Next time I visit, I will definitely be calling ahead to make sure I see Miss Ruby Red.


I really hope this gets passed onto to her. 


Thanks you Ruby and all the Stiletto staff for making a truly memorable morning.
Laurence

No comments:

Post a Comment